Monday, June 30, 2008

Because Once Wasn't Enough...

On June 21st my family went to see this:

hhhh

LES MISÉRABLES
School Edition
June 20-21 & 27-28, 2008 at 8:00 p.m.

Les Misérables School Edition
Performed entirely by students
A musical by ALAIN BOUBLIL and CLAUDE-MICHEL SCHONBERG
School edition specially adapted and licensed by
MUSIC THEATRE INTERNATIONAL and CAMERON MACKINTOSH

And then, because my daughter and I just couldn't get enough of those 'Miserable French' we decided to see it again on Saturday night and take a few friends with us, who were also blown away. This was such an awesome opportunity for theater students across the state.

I can't find the words to express what an incredible job the kids did on this production. If you're a fan of Les Mis... Check this out, It'll blow you away.

One Day More

Now I'm so sad it's over and keep playing my pathetic renditions of the tunes on my piano trying to recall the awesomeness of it all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww--lucky! My 11 year old LOVES the music to this play. She's been listening to it for years (minus 1-2 of the more inappropriate songs.) and it was the first thing she wanted on her iPod when she got one for X-mas. I'd love to take her to the play someday.

7:07 PM, July 01, 2008  
Blogger EmBee said...

The thing that was so awesome about this was it was the cast was made up entirely of students... Ages 8 to 18 and they were REMARKABLE! I wish she could've been there. :-D

9:31 PM, July 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home