Monday, June 23, 2008

From the 'You've Got to be Kidding' File:

I said I'd NEVER do it AGAIN...

Do you recall this post:
Lessons Learned


And this one:
And then I just stuck my head in a hole and prayed to die...

Hard to believe but, I said Yes to decorating another office space... Why in the world anyone would want to ask for MY help EVER again is beyond me.

Am I nervous?... Yes! Am I excited?... Though I'm still not sure why, Yes! I guess because this just might be a chance to redeem myself, take what I learned the first time and not make such a mess of it this time out. Also, I don't have to order a desk and have it delivered... There's already one at the office! One hurdle down, who knows how many more to go!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Salvation Amy said...

And your person is so excited also, being design impaired herself. You could, in effect, bring in furniture made of turds, and it would be better than she could do herself.

11:04 AM, June 23, 2008  
Blogger Chandra said...

Excellent! Then you can leave some of your fabulous homemade cards in the drawer of the desk for that extra-special touch.

Word-of-mouth advertising is priceless!

1:06 PM, June 23, 2008  
Blogger lime said...

be excited! i am! good things are happening for you lately. i'm smiling for you and praying the results will only boost your confidence

6:57 PM, June 23, 2008  
Blogger EmBee said...

Amy, No turds... I promise!

Chandra, I may do just that!

Lime, I'm sending a big cyber hug your way... Thanks so much! :-)

Thanks so much to all of you!

7:35 PM, June 23, 2008  
Blogger -Bridget said...

Good luck!


I'm just now getting around to returning my comment lovin from my feature spot last week. I was busy on a vacation from hell. I featured your comments in my "best of comments" Thanks so much for the visit and the fun comments!

Here is your shout out...
http://balancingtheballs.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-15-minutes-are-up.html

11:21 PM, June 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home