Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Thoughtful Message?

My son left this note on the breakfast table for me this morning:

Hey Mom & Sarah,

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be waking up easily this morning because I was up until 2:00am talking to [One of the staff members from school] on AOL Instant Messenger about Shakespeare and it's subtleties.

If one of you could (attempt to) wake me up that would be awesome.

P.S. It also took me 10 minutes to write this note and print it.

Many Thanks,
-Zak

I've heard two of his three alarms going off as I sit here typing this... How can I possibly be upset if he's spending his early morning hours studying the subtleties of Shakespeare?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

discussing the subtleties of shakespeare eh? is that what they call it these days?

9:55 AM, November 20, 2008  
Blogger Whiskeymarie said...

I believe "discussing Shakespeare" is code for "online gaming".

At least, that's what the word on the street is these days.

4:30 PM, November 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home