Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Because Life Is Like A Circus

If I were to join the circus what would I be?
Well, I'm not a huge fan of the circus, neither is my husband or I should say, 'especially' not my husband. The one time we took the kids to 'Barnum & Bailey's' we did so only because I thought EVERY child should at least have the opportunity to experience a circus, just to see what it's all about. When I told my husband I was getting tickets he asked, "What about the elephant stampede?" Seriously, he was afraid we would die if we went to the circus! An untimely death, squished by giant pachyderm. Though nervous, he did go for it and was eventually relieved to find our seats were so far up the venue, we were above the trapeze even... No way any angry elephants were gonna be squishing us!

So here's my answer to that nagging question which plagues us all... What would I be if I joined the circus? I think my results are pretty much right on the mark! Thanks Lime for sharing this one.



You Should Juggle



You've got the talent to go far in life, but you don't really like to take risks.

You rather practice your well honed skills than put your life in danger.



You are agile and coordinated. You can work magic with your hands.

You truly mesmerize people. You don't have to resort to cheap tricks and gimmicks.

7 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

ya know the jugglers have always amazed me

10:43 AM, January 07, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

And the trapeze artists have always had the same effect on me.
:-)

11:04 AM, January 07, 2009  
Blogger Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I should fly on a trapeze! Not sure about that one...

6:56 PM, January 07, 2009  
Blogger Whiskeymarie said...

It says I would walk on stilts.
I can live with that.

7:02 PM, January 07, 2009  
Blogger kiddiesandkitties said...

I'm for the trapeze, though I'm much too old for it now. My knees would fall off, lol

7:24 PM, January 07, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

Yeah Belle, go read Lime to find out why flying high on any kind of wire is a really bad idea.

Hey WM, yeah for some reason I could totally picture you on a pair of stilts.

K&K same for me, sometimes it's hard enough just to get up the stairs. Say, you live really close by, do I know you personally?

8:50 PM, January 07, 2009  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Your biggest talent is your ability to make people laugh.
And like most comedians, you'll do anything to get a people roaring.

You know how to work a crowd. You are witty, but you are also great at physical comedy.
But you'll leave the daredevil stunts to other people... you don't need them to get your applause.

Not too far off the mark for me I guess. LOL
stacie

1:11 PM, January 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home