Monday, December 22, 2008

Sickly Desserts

So we're planning to attend my brother-in-laws annual Christmas-eve party. Always lots of good food, Yes FOOD, I'll get the whole workout thing in gear after the new year... June, July? I'm not sure, just some time after the new year... But I digress.

I thought it might be nice to bring a lil' sum'n, sum'n, for the party, so tonight I made one of my favorite recipes, 'Spiced Pecans'... Yummy & Easy, I won't complain about those because they turned out good. However, because I'm an idiot I grabbed a giant tub of 'Pretzel Rods' while I was at the grocery store. I knew I had melting chocolate at home, so I was golden for making some fancy shmancy choclatey gourmet pretzels all covered with chocolate in white, red and green holiday goodness. They turned out o-kay I guess, except the green food coloring looks more like snot from an infected nose and the red food colored chocolate looks a lot like Pepto-Bismol... And you know, nothing says Happy Holiday Goodness like snot and pepto.

If I weren't so tired and lazy right now, I'd take a picture of the pretzel rods spelling out the word FAIL.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

how about a recipe for the pecan thingies? ;)

9:11 AM, December 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home