Thursday, January 01, 2009

Partying like it's 2009

Here's a few snippets of family & friends 'Partying it Up'...

This is a picture of my son mocking me... He says I always give this look when I'm being judgmental... NO I DON'T... Okay, maybe I do.



This one I just don't have a good answer for...


The balloon noise makers were loud enough to make my ears bleed!


Thanks be to jeebus, Sam popped his balloon noisemaker.


Cute neighbor Cathy makin' some noise.


I wasn't the only one taking pictures...


It was quite a party alright...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Can you keep it down? Some of us are trying to sleep!

Glad you had a good New Years!

9:33 AM, January 02, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

Ooops! Sorry Chris.
*whispers* Happy New Year.
:-)

10:54 AM, January 02, 2009  
Blogger lime said...

hahaha, it looks like a good time was had by all....once the balloons popped ;)

10:56 AM, January 02, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the "mocking you" look--I get that one a lot. How come we don't see any pictures of you??

1:09 PM, January 02, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

It WAS fun Lime, once the balloons popped... And I ate WAAAAYY too much!

No pics of me Christy because I'm always the one BEHIND the camera.
:-)

2:55 PM, January 02, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home