Friday, June 05, 2009

Now What?

The consensus is the roach is still alive... In my vacuum... Which remains sitting idly in the same place I left it two days ago.

I'm putting this question out there to the universe.... Now What?

Until you people can come up with an answer OR just come to my house and take care of the problem FOR me... Here are a few topical funnies I found... Because you know, it's always good to try to find the humor in a horrific situation.




This last one is my personal favorite:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger GAB said...

LOL.....Have you tried to freeze them? I got rid of mine by puting them in the freezer once frozen I use a hammer.

2:16 PM, June 05, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

Freeze 'em gab? I'm not sure I want a roach ANYWHERE NEAR my fridge! But thanks for submitting an idea.
:-)

8:51 PM, June 05, 2009  
Blogger Chris said...

Put some diazinon (sp?) granuals on the ground and vacuum them up into the bag with the roachy. Dead bug!

7:50 AM, June 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home