Monday, August 24, 2009

A Foodie Watching Her Figure

Last night I went with a couple of girlfriends to see 'Julie & Julia.'

It's actually the 2nd time I've seen the movie. I saw it first a week ago with a very surly husband. I might add that I don't find movies nearly as enjoyable when the person sitting next to me is experiencing a mental breakdown because they couldn't decide BEFORE the movie started as to whether or not they should've purchased some popcorn.

Last night, with the girls, the movie was even more enjoyable, but for one minor exception... THIS time, I was dieting. Have you SEEN this movie? Butter, Cream Sauces, Cakes and CHOC-O-LATE CREAM PIE! But of all that, nothing and I mean NOTHING brought on my hungry more than the Bruschetta the character Julie makes, early on in the movie.

Last night when I went to bed, I felt like I hadn't eaten in months I was SO FREAKIN' HUNGRY!

Going to see a foodie movie while you're watching what you eat? Well that rates right up there with slathering yourself in syrup and laying on an ant hill.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You can reverse all of that. Go see the movie Food Inc.

8:25 PM, August 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home