Friday, October 13, 2006

Just me and my Monster...

"My beloved monster and me, we go everywhere together. Wearing a raincoat that has four sleeves gets us through all nasty weather. She will always be the only thing that comes between me and the awful sting that comes from living in a world that's so damn mean..."

I was listening to one of my favorite cd's just now ('Shrek Soundtrack') and when this song came on it just struck a chord with me... I'm feeling kind of down and sorry for myself, a little angry, a little frustrated. I determined that this song would be my mantra for today... I anticipate being back to my old self tomorrow but for today I'm just gonna hug my monster.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw! i am sorry you are you feeling down.


as long as you are hanging out with your monster and not becoming the monster, you'll be fine!

4:59 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger lime said...

hug my monster? is that some sort of euphemism?

come on...it made ya smile and you know it :D

7:01 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

Thanks M... And you're right Lime, it did make me smile ;-)...
Now all I can picture is a monster that looks like the 'elephant' you posted recently... naughty girl!

8:47 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger lime said...

bwahahaha! then i've done my job well!

8:01 AM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home