Thursday, April 17, 2008

Party & A Little Whine With Your Blog?


The party's over... My daughter's 15th birthday luau party that is. It was SO MUCH FUN... We all had a wonderful time and the 30 or so people invited (I sensed) felt the same.

For now though, the party seems to be taking place in my head and my chest... I'd swear there's 76 trombones marching directly across my cranium from my right temple to my left... Parade gawkers are dropping their trash directly into the base of my neck... Rubber band man is dangling off the back of my throat and there's this sumo wrestler stomping madly on my lungs, establishing his superiority I suppose... And lord knows what's got a hold of my lower back, but it's currently twisting it's talons into my left buttock, which in turn sends shooting waves of pain directly down my leg.

I paint a charming picture... don't I?

Wow, nothing more charming than a whiny blog post... Sorry folks, I got nothin!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

lordy, whatever has a hold of your butt has mine in it's other claw. sorry your'e feeling yuckola but glad the party was a special time.

3:02 PM, April 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're on the mend! I go through the same thing w/sinus infections, and I get annoyed at the hoops I have to jump through to get the antibiotics sometimes. I know I don't over do it on the meds (I don't even take Advil have the time when I need to), so if I need it GIVE IT TO ME for God's sake!

11:01 AM, April 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home