Tuesday, August 05, 2008

And EVERYBODY Danced...

I'm adding this post to Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Fiesta... Check out the fun here.

Folks, I'm gonna milk the wedding we attended for all the blog fodder it's worth. So if you keep coming back here and find more pics and more material, well sorry, I don't get out much and when I do, well, I pretty much can't stop talking about it.

The venue for the wedding reception was fabulous by Lancaster, Pennsylvania standards... I guess I really shouldn't be slamming a place I'm not very familiar with... However, we're talking about Amish Country here, not exactly the entertainment capital of the world, unless you're into Outlet Malls. So please forgive me for being critical. The reception was held at the Eden Resort. Here's a picture of the room (should I even call it that?) where the reception took place.


It really was a stunning venue... However, my VERY favorite part of the evening, besides all the shmaltzy wedding stuff, which gets me weepy every time, was when we spied the waiters getting their groove on. They appeared to be having such a wonderful time that my daughter caught this little moment with the video setting on her camera.

Allow me to set the scene: A group of the waiters enjoying the DJ, begin showing one another their 'moves', the rest, as it plays out is pretty self-explanatory.



We showed the guys the video and they laughed hysterically at themselves. We informed them we were gonna post the video on You Tube and they all said, "Heck ya, Do it!" So here you go guys, now you're famous... In this little corner of blog world anyway.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Very cool! Always nice to see people enjoying their work.

Hey guys, nice moves.

3:51 PM, August 05, 2008  
Blogger Carrie said...

That is one of the most hysterical things I have ever seen!! I love how they just freeze and stop when the girls walk by and then they get their groove on! TOO FUNNY! Great work Sarah!

7:34 PM, August 05, 2008  
Blogger lime said...

hahahaha, that was pretty funny. i like how they straightened up real quick when someone walked past.

9:23 PM, August 05, 2008  
Blogger Missy said...

That's a riot! I love catching people dancing when they aren't self-conscious. Obviously these guys were not...at all!

1:46 AM, August 06, 2008  
Blogger Jon said...

That's pretty funny. And exactly why I refuse to dance at weddings. Damn video cameras are everywhere!

7:17 AM, August 06, 2008  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

that's hilarious! I wish more people were enjoying thier jobs like that!
Nice capture by your daughter.
Stacie

8:33 AM, August 07, 2008  
Blogger Shannon said...

Yeah, they way they stop... then start dancing again. Very funny :)

12:02 PM, August 08, 2008  
Blogger Kelly said...

So funny! I hope they get a lot of hits on You Tube and get invited on Ellen

6:36 PM, August 08, 2008  
Blogger Lori said...

OMG the drunk bridesmaids just top it off perfectly. :D

7:16 PM, August 08, 2008  
Blogger Rhonda said...

OMG! OMG OMG OMG! That is hilarious!!!!

10:28 AM, August 09, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

That video is just so funny!! I had to giggle at the way the other waiters disappeared as the bridesmaids approached, leaving the one waiterto dance with them. They were obviously enjoying their work!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)

I am originally from NZ, however, I'm currently living in Reno, Nevada, which were where the photos were taken.

It's true that NZ is a beautiful country, with lots of green and breathtaking scenery. If you've ever watched 'Lord of the Rings' then you would have seen examples.

However, like any country, we do have squalid areas. Go to some of the suburbs in Auckland, such as Otara and you will see them.

Don't let that put you off visiting though !! ;-)

10:35 AM, August 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home