Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Thank-You and a Little Laugh

First a heartfelt thanks to all my new friends from SITS. I'm overwhelmed by all the comments... SERIOUSLY, Overwhelmed! I want to sit down with each of you, have a long chat, really take some time to get to know one another and share some laughs. Since that's quite impossible, the best I can do is take some time to carefully acknowledge each of your comments, visit your blogs and get to know you through your shared stories. There are a LOT of comments so this could take me a while, but I'll get there and enjoy every moment of it!

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and your time!


Another jab at the Fast Food industry. I share these jokes like I'm somehow above eating this stuff but I cannot tell a lie, I'd sell my first born for McDonald's French Fries Super-Sized ANYTIME!

While watching the 'Wendy's Baconater' commercial.

Husband: "The Wendy's Baconater, yours Free with a set of cardiac paddles... Because NOTHING sounds more delicious than... CLEAR!"

Just a side note here... What is it about Olympics coverage that makes the fast food industry think selling a 'Heart attack on a bun' is a good idea?


Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Jonara Blu Maui said...

Oh I know! I hardly watch any tv but the stuff I've DVR'd and then I speed through commercials (and no I'm not watching the Olympics)..but someone was saying they have olympians doing McDonalds commericials..or sponsoring McDonalds? Really? I mean SERIOUSLY!??

2:27 AM, August 21, 2008  
Blogger Jon said...

I have no idea what SITS is, so I'm just going to assume it's something you made up for tax evasion purposes.

But I do love Wendy's Baconaters.

6:58 AM, August 21, 2008  
Blogger WheresMyAngels said...

My husband had a bacaonator yesterday. He has been dieting for months and now this.

7:17 AM, August 21, 2008  
Blogger EmBee said...

Hi again jonara... Oh ya, makes perfect sense doesn't it? "Eat a 'Chicken Biscuit' and look just like me"... Wait? Wha?

Hi jon, Shhhhh! don't tell anyone, I'm trying to lay low and it's got more to do with the 3rd world slave trade I'm runnin' out of my basement.

Hello again angels, Way to put the kabosh on the diet, dude.
:-)

11:15 AM, August 21, 2008  
Blogger Jenn Maruska said...

Love your sense of humor! : D

1:51 PM, August 21, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I've come over to thank you for making my SITS day so great and you're doing the same thing!
By the way, am SO with you on the Olympics thing. Have been watching it with my 5 year old and he LOVES it.

1:54 PM, August 21, 2008  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

oh for heavens sakes! My comments aren't showing up again today...I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I promise, I did leave you a comment earlier today on this most hilarious post! I loved it...
Thanks for the laugh!
stacie

12:36 AM, August 23, 2008  
Blogger Jill said...

Oh yes... the comment love is definitely overwhelming!

Thanks for stopping by yesterday and for your wonderful comments. I appreciate the visit!

3:49 PM, August 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home