Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This you won't want to miss...

Okay, maybe I'm just really tired (Got my beach on yesterday with a group of friends and didn't get home until 2:30 am, then the girl child had an ortho appointment with Dr. Fabulous first thing this morning)... and maybe I'm just punch drunk now, but after viewing the site Cake Wrecks, I not only have duplicate streams of mascara tracks trailing down my cheeks, I also have a runny nose and aching abs... Yes, I laughed that hard.

I'd like to dedicate this post to both Whiskeymarie, 'cause you know, she bakes and stuff... And to Jon, because I appreciate his sense of humor and I think this is right up his alley, especially THIS post.

If you've got the time, check out the entire site. If not, be sure not to miss THIS gem.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Those cakes are awesome. And my birthday is just a few months away. I'm just saying...

8:50 PM, August 13, 2008  
Blogger trash said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Trash Towers and visiting today. I'm really pleased that you will be joining in with the silence on November 11.

3:35 PM, August 14, 2008  
Blogger lime said...

ROFLMAO! i scrolled through a LOT of that site. i think my favorite was the one that said "it's just a cold sore"

i'm dying here.

9:10 AM, August 15, 2008  
Blogger EmBee said...

Jon, you'll have to be more specific. Which one would you prefer... It's just a cold sore? or Olympic rings?

Lime, I kid you not... I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I added the site to my list of favorite 'weird stuff'... Glad I could pass on the laughs!
:-)

2:07 PM, August 15, 2008  
Blogger Sarahviz said...

That cake site is hilarious! Love the firefighter one ("Good luck in China") the best!

Found ya thru the SITS gals!

9:03 AM, August 20, 2008  
Blogger EmBee said...

Hi Trenches, I know Cake Wrecks is beyond hilarious. I'm now checking it out everyday. Did you see the clown cakes?... Scary!

9:17 PM, August 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home