Wednesday, September 09, 2009

My Husband - The Fashion Plate

So the old man needed some new clothes for vacation this year. Not a problem. However, I discovered recently, the guy needs a little instruction on exactly HOW to dress.

Seems he doesn't exactly know what to DO with new clothes. He spent the entire day walking around like this:

And I thought it was bad when he walked up to his brother and pointing to the large strip of XL's that ran down the front of his new shirt said, "Look, my shirt comes with a cool logo too."

I can dress him up but I sure can't take him anywhere.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, so what, we're fashion challenged.

8:15 AM, September 12, 2009  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, that's pretty funny.

3:06 PM, September 13, 2009  
Blogger lime said...

we'll chalk it up to the sleep deprivation fomr photogrpahy undertaken at ungodly hours.

3:07 PM, September 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home