Friday, September 04, 2009

Beachward Bound

It's here, it's FINALLY HERE!

It's time for our annual family/friend vacation to Bethany Beach. Since our vacation falls at the VERY end of the so called, 'Vacation Season', it seems like I'm always bidding others adieu whilst I long for some getaway time of my own.
As my Father-in-law used to say, "I'm not complainin' just explainin." Because the nice thing about vacationing after Labor Day, is the diminished crowds and mild weather. MMMmmmmm, I can almost smell the salt sea air already.

I've been busy packing and organizing ALL day but I did have time to listen to my i-pod whilst I mowed the lawn this morning, so the wait is over....

Here is your Kick Ass I-Pod Shuffle Tune of the Day:
How about something with a little Latin flavor? I had goose bumps the first time I heard this song was when it was performed LIVE at the Grammy's. The message is such a positive one... Lively, Foot Stomping, Wave your arms and Take on The World kind of Positive!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Life's a beach!

9:25 AM, September 05, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

Hey Chris,...And hopefully, at some point while I'm here, I'll get out with my camera to PROVE it!
:-)

2:05 PM, September 06, 2009  
Blogger lime said...

i think i need to listen to your ipod. you do have some fun stuff on there.

9:49 PM, September 06, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

Lime, And in anticipation of many power walks at the beach, I've loaded a bunch more fun stuff!

I'll keep sharing because I'm just that narcissistic... Actually, the reason I share is because I'm ALWAYS curious when I pass someone with an i-pod, wondering exactly WHAT are they listening to?

7:12 AM, September 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home