Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sand Blasted

Last night, after an amazing, family prepared dinner, of ribs, potato salad, coleslaw, fruit salad and corn on the cob (beach eating, at its finest) my sister-in-law and I mutually agreed that if we were to partake with wretched excess, we must also exercise with wretched excess. So we laced up our sneakers and off we went a mile or so down surface streets to a pod of high-rise condos. After working our way through the parking lot at the far side of the buildings we located a beach access and made our way out across the sand. Did we walk the shore line along the hard packed sand? Hell No! The REAL workout is the walk through the mounds of loose sand... And I'm here to tell you, even my ARMS hurt today... My ARMS??? How can that even be possible?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

oh i garee the loose sand is killer and i can full well believe every bit of you is sore.

now explain to me why a freakin massage left me sore. all i did was lay there!!

9:48 PM, September 06, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

Lime, Perhaps your masseuse was a VERY large Swedish woman?
<:-0

7:08 AM, September 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home