Monday, September 07, 2009

Sleeping through the Sunrise

My husband and daughter are nuts! They get up every morning of vacation at O-dark-thirty so they can photograph the sunrise. It's VACATION for heavens sake... In my book, sleeping in on vacation is not only mandatory it's a God given RIGHT!

The result of their efforts is however, quite spectacular!
My Kick-Ass I-Pod Shuffle Tune of the day:
Maybe I'm just in a mode because we had the opportunity to see a the cover band of this group on the boardwalk the other night but when THIS song came on rotation during my walk, I was in complete sync with the beat... An awesome FEELING!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

People who get up at 5 in the morning just to take pictures are nuts.

2:31 PM, September 07, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

And you, my friend, would know!
:-)

8:49 PM, September 07, 2009  
Blogger kiddiesandkitties said...

Wow, that is one fabulous picture! I would take that one the first day, and sleep in the rest of the week, lol!

4:39 PM, September 09, 2009  
Blogger lime said...

ok, so they stay up late to take pictures of stars and get up early to take pictures of the sunrise. when do they sleep? during the day?

but yes, i agree, the reuslts are magnificent.

3:04 PM, September 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home