Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Mood In Food

The above photo pretty much sums up where my head is right now.
Because of Halloween?...... Nope!
Because my braces just got tightened?.... Possibly, but No. *damn my mouth hurts*
Because my house is a pig sty?....... Any other time, Maybe.
Because I've got a meeting tomorrow with a group of artists to open a co-op, in a huge shop on Main street, for the holiday season.... Which means there's like a million and one details to consider and a paltry sum of art for me to sell?...... Bingo!

So why am I spending precious time blogging?....... Here's an answer for you, why does a deer freeze in the headlights?

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

also blogging is way more gratifying that something which induces freakout mode.

1:18 PM, October 30, 2009  
Blogger Chris said...

Because the car is not wearing camouflage or carrying a high power rifle.

6:31 PM, October 31, 2009  
Blogger Whiskeymarie said...

I have a mountain of work to do, dinner to make, and a house to clean...and here I am typing away.
Argh.

Can I have a bite of your sandwich?

8:46 PM, October 31, 2009  
Blogger Jon said...

Yeah, I hate Bingo too. The ratio of old ladies to angry sandwiches is way too low.

Good luck!

1:11 PM, November 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home