Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Little Time for Blogging

5 - black Hefty trash bags on the curb Monday morning.
1 - Mini-Van full of craptacular items for Goodwill.
2 - Bins of items for the school.
=
1 fully organized walk-in basement closet.

7 bins of carefully packed away Christmas crap.
1 Afternoon of playing 'Under the basement staircase storage area Jenga' (I can't take credit for this task it was ALL my husband.)
1 table full of wires, widgets, gadgets & gizmos, sorted through by the pack rat son (who is apparently predisposed to holding onto needless shit, just like his mother.)
=
1 Basement Workshop people can actually walk in.

Add to the mix:
The gallant effort to walk twice daily, no matter how frigid the conditions.
The stamina to withstand carb laden foods.
And of course ALL the other duties which I perform to keep the household running smoothly.
Dishes
Laundry
Groceries
Meals
Bill Paying

There's just not a lot of time for blogging.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Believe me--I hear ya! I haven't been a very good blogger (or bloggy friend) lately.

10:37 AM, January 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home